Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Little Projects

So what is up, my friends! (If anyone even reads my little posts of not-so-much pride-but-proud-indeed). I haven't posted anything in a while... It's only been like, what? A week? It feels like it's been forever. School's hard, y'know? Especially 8th grade.

Sometimes I do little projects for myself. They're not school-related or anything. I just think they are fun to do. Another word for 'little project' is hobby. I like writing a lot, as you can see. I recently started writing again after long months of writer's block (and now I feel like it's starting again).

I am interested in house floor plans and designing, too. I, uh, think that looking at house floor plans are, uh, fun to look at for some reason. Actually, fun might be a little exaggerated. I remember back in my old house I used to go through some files I found somewhere. I had no idea what the other things were about, but I found the house floor plan. I took it out and examined it while I walked around the house. I liked looking at the names of each room, where the windows were places, and where the doors were. I was just me for me, l always say!

I'm creating a little model house made out of wood. It's going to be a simple, one-story house with two bedrooms and one bathroom. Nothin' fancy going on in the project. There will be a separate place for the garage, and the roof is going to a pyramid (triangle) shape. The bathroom is going to be connected to both the bedrooms. I've got no other words for the house project.

As for writing... I am going to rewrite my story that was going to be name 'The Boredom Chronicles', but I plan on changing the title. One suggestion I got from my "romance editor / book reader" was Horrors of Middle School. Haha. It's good, but it would fit only one part of the story.

I, uh, will spoil the whole story later on. I'm making a poster for The Boredom Chronicles (or other), but I have no time to work on it because of schoolwork! In fact, I have no time to do much of these projects!

Speaking of projects, I gotta do the science fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment