Sunday, September 29, 2013

Fangirling, More Writing, and Life Stuff

I used to fangirl a LOT over a bunch of things. Sonic the Hedgehog, Mario, Pokemon, Fruits Basket, and Club Penguin. Those were the things I remember LOVING. Like many other fangirls around the globe, I loved to write fanfiction, ship characters, and squeal whenever our favorite character does something hot or cute.

Right now, I fangirl over pretty much nothing. Well... I'm kind of excited about Pokemon X and Y,
but I'm not exactly fangirling about it.

No, to tell you the truth, if I reread my own girly Pokemon fanfictions, then I will surely start squealing and getting all fangirly. I'm going to torture myself by reading them right now.

Some fanfiction stories I have written (No links for the ones who are online... You've probably heard some of these in my last post):


  • A School Day with N: I spend a day with N (a Pokemon character from Unova) at school. N is still learning about the modern world, so he decides to go to school on the first day with Danime (AKA me). Ever since I was in elementary, I imagined stories of my favorite characters going to school with me on the first day. So on the first week of seventh grade, I thought, "Hey! Why not make N go to school to me?" 



  • Club Penguin: The Human Version: It's Club Penguin with humans, duhr! This story is basically the EPF missions with my character (Danime). There is (of course) romance, which is a triangle. Now... am I the only girl who actually likes G? When I was 11, I was fangirling over him... I guess I just saw him as adorable! The only thing I want to say about this is that JPG (Jet Pack Guy) likes Danime. Good day, sir/ma'am.



  • - Swift the Hedgehog: High School: This is like any Sonic high school story you've seen... not really. 
(Getting lazy)
  • Pokemon Platinum: My Adventure!: Story based on Pokemon Platinum. Contains myself in it.

  • Pokemon Black: My Adventure!: Story based on Pokemon Black (no freaking duh). Contains seven-year-old Melody.


  • Eternal Sonata: The Failed Parody: All I have to say about this is that this was probably the most epic thing I have ever written.

  • A Halloween Sonic Story


  • Club Penguin: Romantic Story Bits: Let's just say I got bored and started writing romantic crap about EPF.

  • N Goes to Nuvema Town: Contains N eating chocolate chip cookies. I don't know if he's allergic to anything.


  • If He Cared for Melody: Melody was actually Ghetsis's adopted daughter. Except, if Ghetsis didn't "throw her away," then Team Plasma may have been funnier and funner. And interestingly entertaining.


  • The Story of Melody

  • Some Days: Romantic crap about Dawn, Danime, Pearl (or Barry), and Lucas going to Hearthome City because they are bored. It takes place two years after the Team Galactic incident. Except... Team Galactic is back...

  • The Crossover!: It's a silly, little crossover of Pokemon and Eternal Sonata. Some characters get switched to another world and has to learn their ways...


Ahhh, done with that stuff... Those were the fanfictions I remember writing about a year or two back... Jeezums, that was when I was like 11 and 12 years old? I admit, I was pretty darn good for the age. Rereading some of those fanfictions made me laugh so freaking hard, yet I was a bit embarrassed of myself! It's that feeling you get when you write a book, put it away for a little while, and reread it to see if it needs something added. It's something that some writers do... I think. 

I'm not even done with many of these stories and I plan on continuing them and/or remaking them if, and only if I can find the original writing. They are all over the place, I tell ya! I will, perhaps, never be able to find my Club Penguin stories... that was my Top 3...


Holy crap, I just logged into my Quibblo account. I have not been on there for a loooong time. Sadly, many of my not-real-life-friends there have deleted their accounts. I will never get to see them ever again, but... oh well. Done is done.


As for other writing stuff, I will revise the Pokemon Platinum fanfiction I wrote a while ago... I just found it now, haha. Now I will torture myself by reading them in the middle of the night and squeal... after this post.

I am also working on The Reminiscent, the heart-filled realistic story of the struggle between an ideal world and the real world. Shift in emotion, just the way I like it. :)

Life right now is good... with some interesting things happening. I remember last school year I had a few interesting events (as I call them). Of course, the interesting events all start with a person thinking that I crush on someone. It all goes uphill from there. I sometimes say things that sound like I'm saying something else... 

Two people think that I like someone, but besides that, all is well. No one is bothering me and no one is bothering to talk to me. Besides some people. Ironic, am I not?

Holy. M-ffing. Crap. The 'someones' called. HAHA. WHYYYY?! Sadly, I'm doing homework and I can't join their call. Well, whatevs? I probs shouldn't say that.

Well! Gotta do my project stuff! Danimeeee... out!

No comments:

Post a Comment