Thursday, July 25, 2013

Beginning

Hello there, and I'm here to waste your time. Just kidding! I exist on Blogger because I want to talk about a few ideas. I have to say something about this one idea and let it out to the whole world, narrowed down to a magical land called the Internet. 

Oh, where are my manners? In case you didn't know, my name is Danielle. A few people call me Danime. It's a portmanteau of my name and anime, in case you didn't guess. In case you didn't know, anime is a cartoon genre created in Japan. In case you didn't know, I like to say in case you didn't know. Only because I want to clarify a few details. :) 

You're probably wondering, "What's this girl's definition of idea?" In this case, I mean main ideas. Remember that word from language arts? Oh, you better, because... I don't know. I guess you probably weren't paying attention to your (insert personality type here) language arts teacher the whole year? Whatever. It's not my problem. Actually, rereading what I typed above, a lot of words are wordy. In case should be if. In formal writing, don't use contractions. I'm not doing formal writing so I can care less about contractions.

I'm probably wondering if people read the description. If you did, you'd probably know that I love imaginative writing, playing video games (but my parents won't let me get any game I want, whenever I want. Good parents, no sarcasm for realz), and examining high-quality animations. One day I want to write a little book (mission completed in first grade. Kids' books, FTW!) and create my own awesome animation. If only...

I also forgot to mention that I love EDM music. I want to make dubstep, electro, glitch hop...

Anyways, before I wander off my thoughts (yes, I can do that), I'm gonna probably end this short, little, boring post right here.

Welcome to Danime's Little Blog!

2 comments: