Tuesday, October 1, 2013

If Life's Not Worth it, Go Make it Worth it.

Life right now is just downright TERRIBLE. Not many interesting things are happening! The only events I found interesting today were:
  1. A friend is convinced that I don't like two people, I love them. Like, seriously?! I don't even like anyone this school year? Whenever I like someone I just get crushed by the end of the school year. What do kids nowadays know about love? Plus, I am DEFINITELY sure that one of the dudes don't even like me.
  2. Teehee, I felt the fluttery, girly feeling. WHAT THE H*LL is wrong with me?!
  3. I feel ditched. Probably because I wasn't speaking up for myself about something... Actually, I just wasn't speaking at all.
  4. Yesterday, there was a power outage throughout my town (only in some parts. Not all of them). The lights, the internet, the ELECTRICITY, and the freaking AC was turned off. The AC just HAD to be turned off.
  5. I almost cried today. Why? I was feeling emotional about... something.
Today just wasn't my sunny day... And when it is my sunny day, the weather sometimes LITERALLY turns dark! Like, F***! Yes, I have been 'censored swearing' for a little. But... who cares? Who cares about anything at all nowadays? 

The world is changing every second, day, year. Look how fast technology has evolved. Though it may not seem like it, everything is changing scary-fast. People survive with the internet and phones and don't realize the excessive time they are using it. That's a good topic to talk about, but I can't elaborate with it in words. That's a topic for another time.

Nothing makes sense to me anymore, not even the meaning of life. You see, my struggle is sociability. Yes, that is a common struggle for many people around the world, but, you see, the real problem is the way I see and interpret things. This example is just my test my impatience: I immediately feel lonely whenever someone I know doesn't talk to me when he or she is just right there. It's like a building breaking down over millions of years, but it happens in a matter of seconds. That's how much I yearn for attention. Now if I were at home (like right now), then I wouldn't feel so lonely because there's no one around to talk to anyways. So why feel lonely when I already have my little brother and my parents?

But... when I dwell on the fact that this person I know doesn't talk to me anymore, I just hurt myself even more because of that. It's just sad how you can have some friends, then lose them immediately...

I just realized that the only challenge is in-school related. I have no fears when I am home. I'm just a normal 8th grade kid who is just... there.

Like the title says: If life doesn't seem worth it, then go out there and make it worth it. You only live once (NOT THE SILLY, STUPID, OLD #YOLO THING), so make some good, heart-warming memories. Not bad, stupid "yolo" memories.

Trust me, don't be like me. Don't be extremely shy and lonely. Make at least one good friend you can trust for a long time. Can you make that simple favor for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment