Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Terribleness of My Feelings

I felt absolutely terrible at the end of the school day. I was having a great day until...

You see, we were supposed to switch papers with someone, and I, of course, had no one. The teacher said I could switch with her... But I wasn't allowed to.

The person beside me told me that she knew what happened last year. She told that person... didn't she... 

After that, I felt terrible because, hey, maybe that person who sits next to me thinks that I'm a bad person because of what happened last year.

Sh^t.

We weren't allowed to communicate with each other... I knew that, but I really missed talking to her, to be honest. I wish that everything was okay. I wish that I never knew her so I can just talk to her, knowing she's only a classmate of mine, not a friend. I want to forget that I knew her. 

I just... want to be normal. I want her to understand that it was a misconception, not a bad act that was to be done on purpose...

Perhaps high school is the time I become anew.

Want to know what happened that year? Later on... when I feel like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment