Sunday, September 22, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Well well... Hello again! I have been in a state of "Too Much Homework." Sorry 'bout that.

Just some current thoughts:
  • I should seriously have to do my homework all due tomorrow. I hate homework now. Ugh.
  • I have a TWITTER!!!! You may gladly stalk me if you wish.
  • Oh... My... Gosh... What do you call that unusual, fluttery feeling when you see someone that you probably like? I saw a picture of him and started feeling that way. But psshh, who would like someone like me?
  • I am friendly, nice, and absolutely a fun person to be with if you be fun along with me. Wait, I don't think I worded that correctly.
  • Gosh darn, one of my teeth hurts because of my braces....
  • His face is amazingly funny.

Okay, those were my current thoughts. Now, what I want to talk about is the book I created. I am just improving it to make it a bit more interesting and fictional. It's basically my "journey" in seventh grade, except with some twists and more meaning.

You see, I had a journal that I started writing in November 12, 2012. I wrote my thoughts and "events" that happened every school day. I just wanted to write about how I happy I was because of my new friends and interesting events... until the day...

There's a lot of shifts of mood due to my / the main character's personality...
I don't want to talk about too much of the story just 'cause.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have an essay to do! Tah-tah! Don't forget to stalk me on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment