Thursday, August 22, 2013

Management (Plus a Better School Day)

What do you think of my blog so far? I mean, no one comments, but whatever. I don't have any pictures or drawings for ya yet. Yet. Well then, enjoy reading! :)

Being organized and managed just isn't my style, though it probably should be especially since I'm in high honors classes. I don't know if this is true, but thinking about sociability is making me procrastinate and making me pay a bit less attention to my homework. I listen in class, yes, but homework? I'm working on my homework, listening to some music, doing Candy Crush, and doing this blog. I. Am. So. Going. To. Do. So. Well. This. Year.

*Sigh* What will I do?! Should I try to make an after-school mini schedule for myself? I mean, I'm working on updating this blog, designing a 'cute, little' model house for a personal project of mine (I'll talk more about that later), and trying to keep up with specific subjects of school especially critical thinking and math class. Ugh. 

My scattered mind and personality makes me worry too much. That's just me. The Worried Little Danielle. 

Er-hem, now about my day today? Well it certainly is slightly better than the last three days. I remember when I said that I'm so excited for school? No. I said that I'm a little happy. Same difference. Now school is just boring and sad. No, actually, everything I've said in the last post and in this post so far has been exaggerated too much. Too much. Those feelings pretty much apply to, hm, sometimes computer, lunch, gym, and critical thinking class. Critical thinking class is supposed to be the best class ever, apparently, haha.

Lunch today actually wasn't bad at all. I was sitting all alone but some seventh grade girls asked if I was okay with sitting alone and - hello! - they even offered to let me sit by them! No, I didn't talk to them at all after I said thanks. You know what I said about waiting? I think I shouldn't wait too much, duhr. I'm only lucky that I waited and someone approached me.

My gosh it's late. I mean late for a school night. It's 9:42 at night... I thought about sleeping by 9:00 but "nooo."

Anyways, back to the article, post, story, whatever, you name it.

Gym class is my most un-favorite class ever. Why? I dislike cardio, sports, running, and the large gym uniforms we have to wear. Plus the strict coach. The coach is nice if you don't aggravate him. Gym today wasn't half bad. We were playing a boring game of soccer. Believe me, I thought I'd be super tired. Guess what? I wasn't. We all sweated(?) pretty badly because of the Florida heat. Ugh, I can't wait until the weather gets cooler here... I mostly like the weather in Florida when it's fall.

I'm actually scattering the events of my day just 'cause. Don't ask, that's just how I go, er, roll. 

Science class is one of my favorites because of the subject and two of the people I sit by. They're cool and friendly. There's not much to say when I think the class is good, honestly. When something is good, there's no need to explain anything.

Now... in my critical thinking class I get real tense (no, not because of the person I am not allowed to talk to as said by the dean and vice principal). I think it's either because my now ex-friends ignore me completely or it's the pressure of the class and homework. It could be both, amiright?

My mom told me I shouldn't worry about friendship and sociability, but I should at least find some peace in myself. 

I'd be lying if I said I was completely okay, but I'm okay, nonetheless.

Whatev's. Everyday feels like forever, and everyday is the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment