Thursday, August 22, 2013

I Won't be Like This

No. I won't be like this. I won't be a person who will cry everyday just because of loneliness. Yes, I am a bored person, but I won't be like that anymore. I have to do what I like to do. I won't be who I am not anymore. I rebel against that. There is no way I'm going to be like others. I won't care if I'm alone. If someone talks to me, that's better. But ever since I've moved to the school I've been to for almost my whole middle school life, I have never been happy. Even though it's probably the best school in the whole district, I am not happy. Maybe if I were in my old town, I'd be happier with my old friends. 

No. I won't let anything get in my way. I just say that though. I'm a fragile person. Almost everything breaks me. It's not even the first month of school and I'm already being a crybaby about loneliness. 

Tell you what: Don't be like me. I mean, sure, you can have my creative brain, but don't be my personality. Don't be fragile, sad, negative, etc. I mean, no, I'm not like that all the time, but sometimes, my personality is just like that. 

Everything will be okay with me. Everything is going to be fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment