Sunday, August 18, 2013

School...

Ah, school. That dreaded moment when it's a week before the first day of school and you know you have to wake up early... I know how that feels. Tomorrow is my first day of school and I'm happy to tell you that I am so excited about the first day of school! I'm in eighth grade now... Plus I'm in advanced classes... Goodness, I have to study a lot (hopefully it's not too difficult)! If I can pass seventh grade, I can pass this grade!

What you do in eight grade affects you in high school, right? I don't know much about those kinds of things even though I should, soon. I don't really know what I want to do in life yet. I kind of didn't consider anything yet. I thought about writing or computer engineering, but I don't think one of those two will be my final choice. Maybe.

I shouldn't hurt my head too much about what my job should be. For now I'll just do whatever I do.

Call me a smarticle, but I think that school is a breeze if you pay attention. I don't study too much, but I do well on tests anyways. Haha. I'm am a lazy person, but I swear I won't this year. Otherwise, I wouldn't have time to do whatever I want after I'm done with my homework. I'm not allowed to go on the computer unless I'm done with homework or if my homework is on the computer.

But what about the fun stuff like friends? Drama? Romance?


Okay then, school life it is. It's not that interesting. There wasn't that much drama in sixth grade, but if you count some moments in seventh, you can say there was a heck lot. More bits about me: A lot to me can be as few as four or six. A little to me can be seven or ten. It's confusing, yeah, but whatever(?). Uh, yeah, I won't talk about the drama stuff. I probably don't even remember, haha!

I am not that much of the social butterfly, but I remember back in early elementary I thought that everyone in my class was my friend. I mean, yeah, they were. I was super-duper friendly. I'm still friendly to this day but I don't interact with my classmates much. I wait and I wait, but I'm still stuck with the same, good friends. I don't have the initiative to do anything because I'm afraid of what people would think of me. Around my friends, I am as crazy as I want to be, and I don't care. This school year, I promise myself that I wouldn't be too shy about talking to new people! 

Now romance? Shut up please, I don't have any crushes right now, but I used to (like almost every middle school girl...). For me, feeling like I have a crush on someone comes right at a random moment. But no "totally romantic" moments. The only "totally romantic" moment I remember is when my dude friend in fifth grade asked me out. In person. I said no because, 


"My mom says I'm too young to go out on dates." 

So far, I've been asked out three times. I still say that I'm too young to go out on dates.

Er-hem now, romance isn't my subject. I would prefer humor-romance.

Other than these, I've got nothing else to say about my school life. as;ldfjsadlfkjlasdkfasdfkjaswtf

Now then, school starts in 8 hours and 55 minutes! (It is exactly 2:00 P.M. Haha)

Make that 8 hours and 54 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment