Tuesday, August 20, 2013

First Day of School

Today is the second day of school, but I'll tell you what the first day of school was like. I should be doing homework though... haha!

Never expect what you are expecting. That's what I kind of learned today. Kind of. I thought that today would be surprising and interesting but what happened was a little dull and disappointing.

Why? Now imagine me saying this in a funny, little, whiny voice: Why didn't a lot of the people I know talk to me? Was I not sociable enough? 

Probably. The other semi-important thing I should probably consider is my semi-negative thinking. I'm kind of trying to stir away from that. I sometimes think that I'm just nothing, when I know I'm not. It's kind of a hard thing to explain. I'm also sometimes ironic/deny my positive feelings.

As for school, the most terrible time was lunch. I mean, it wasn't 100% terrible but it's just that I don't talk too much...

Let's see what else... Oh yeah. I dislike gym class. Why? I'm not the most athletic person in the world. I'm not... chubby either though. The only thing (well, actually, things) I don't like is cardiovascular endurance, muscular strength, volleyball, football, and soccer. Honestly, I'd rather do flexibility and a bunch of sit-ups. Plus, I have a large gym class this year. I don't like it when the locker rooms get crowded... I mean, I'm more self-conscious when there is less people because you stick out more. I feel that you stick out less if there's a lot of people/you're not a popular person.

Um, okay, I have 12 minutes of battery remaining and it takes me 20 minutes to write a paragraph because I am lazy. And I'm too lazy to get my laptop charger. Tsk, tsk me.

The only class period I liked was my computer class (good people I know plus my favorite subject). Also, I need to start to type properly. I press the space bar with my index finger and I don't give use to the 'f' and 'j' bumps. But you don't need to know every single thing about me. You know, I think I am the only girl in my computer class that actually likes this subject!

Sometimes I think that seventh grade is a lot better, but who knows what? Maybe this year might not be so bad. You know, maybe that's why I think a bit negative sometimes. I mostly lower what I expect so my hopes would (hopefully) get a bit higher.

Today, the second day of school, was slightly better. 'Cause y'know, I'm still taking small steps! I might get some and lose some people too.

School is not just about my social health. I care about my education a heck lot. Probably, if I focus more on my education than worrying about my social skills, I can get some trusty friends, right? I don't know.

Just... be myself, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment