Monday, July 29, 2013

Money

You know how much money I have in my bank account? A lot. Want me to tell you exactly? $0! Oh yeah! I HAVE NO BANK ACCOUNT! HAHAHAHA!! You just got- 

Excuse me, sorry for the caps lock. I don't feel like pressing the Backspace button on my keyboard right now... I'm level Amazing in my Lazy stat. Just kidding. But seriously, I'm just plain tired and bored with my brother trying to make me tickle him.

You know, teens can't get whatever they want, whenever they want. Well, unless, y'know, they're one of those teens whose parents are... rich. For some teens, it requires them to do chores or jobs to get money, then pay for what they want. For some, they have to wait for special occasions like their birthday. Maybe in your case it's different. Most teens are restricted to some things...

I'm one of those peeps who get what they want if they actually use it. I give my parents some reasons of why I want the item I want. But- hello!- they're not usually really good reasons. I haven't tried the "dangling-a-chicken-leg" persuasion yet. Maybe later. But really, the only things I get a lot without begging dramatically are $15 iTunes gift cards. By a lot I mean once each month. Other stuff? I try not to beg for them, no matter how much I want them. I'm not the type of person who bothers their own parents for some item.

Since my school's Summer Break started, I really, really wanted to create some animations. I wanted to make a smooth-running 3-D animation. I didn't think through on what I would make the animations on. Honestly. I had no idea. I also had no idea that a super-duper-uber animation would take so long to create. My dad got me Anime Studio Debut 9 because they , which is about... $35? I still don't know if it even makes 3-D animations. So far, I only know that it can make 2-D animations. The program's actually pretty easy to use, compared to others. When I see those hard-looking difficult-looking stuff, I think to myself, "I'm not ready to make those animations."

Knowing myself, I always think I can do the hard difficult levels first. 

I want headphones with a microphone (I think it's called a headset...?), but my parents ask me, "Why do you need that when you already have headphones?" They mean my black Skullcandy UpRock headphones. I just don't like using the laptop microphone. It's too... low-quality for me and people probably can't hear me unless I talk louder. I don't like talking loud when I'm in the house. I don't know why, so don't ask me. 

What else do I want to mention, you ask? Hmm... Well I'm just a girl who uses a Windows  7 laptop, and can't use the iMac her parents have. I wish I could get a better computer so I wouldn't get so low FPS... And don't tell me ways to make my computer faster, because I've done all those things and it's still not better.

These are just wants, and wants costs money. Not many people can get what they want, when they want, just like me.

Except for the iTunes gift cards. I get them whenever I go to Target, and I go to Publix. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment