Sunday, July 28, 2013

Personality

Without telling you about who am, or rather, what I'm like, you'd probably be confused on what tone of enthusiasm I am conveying. Amiright?

See that professional-looking writing up there? No you don't. I'm not trying to sound like a smart person (even though I am actually quite the smarticle, haha). I'm just being myself. It's what everyone is supposed to do, right? I don't walk around my school and say random nonsense. Okay, sometimes I say nonsense but I'm just being me for me. 

Here's some advice to you people who don't say anything silly and want friends; no matter what cool things you say it won't earn you any friends. Sometimes. Most of the time it just gets you weird looks. Trust me, I know. Just be yourself. If being yourself doesn't work, then just try to be open and friendly to others. 

As you can see, I like to wander off into different subjects which are usually useless. In some cases, they can be a bit encouraging (well, not really), but most of the time they are just my random opinions/information.

My personality? Well, I consider myself to have lots of personalities. Sometimes I don't even know which one I really am. You can probably pick up on some personality of mine along the way. The first personality you can probably say for sure is... hmm... creative.

I loved to make up random stories in my head as a kid. I don't even remember what kind of stories I made up. In late elementary I loved to write fanfiction mainly on Sonic the Hedgehog and Pokemon. I even drew and made up my own characters. My friends had told me that I was very good at drawing and writing. They still tell me that today, even though I thought lost the "drawing touch." I still have a few of those drawings and writings shelved somewhere in my bookshelf. The last time I looked at them, I thought to myself, "Did I really write that? It's kind of cheesy," and "Whoa, I really sucked at drawing." When I looked at the silly, little drawings I made in first grade, I think I cringed. I was just a little kid at that time, so of course the drawings would look like crap! (Actually, not all little kids draw horribly. I know kids who draw real darn good.)

Also, I never really considered myself to be a super good writer/artist. When my friends compliment me on my work, I'd reply, "Thanks, but it's not really that great, is it?" or "It's not good at all... It's not what I was expecting." But of course what I write is the unexpected. What I write can't possibly be published, or rather, accepted. My ideas come at random times and I don't plan out anything. I don't plan on publishing anything anyways.

What about another personality? You can say that I am... sociable yet shy? I don't know how you explain it.

I love to talk. Sometimes I drive my friends crazy. When I say friends, I mean only two or three close people. I don't make friends that often. I've talked to many people, but they aren't really friends. I call them half-friends. What's another name for that? Acquaintances? Whatever. One fact is that my old friends made up the name Danime, because I used to looove anime. I used that name for a Pokemon fanfiction character and added Platinum for the last name. If you played the Pokemon games you'd probably know why I put Platinum.

As for my birthday, it's April 4. Oh, and I don't actually say "In case you didn't know" a lot. I was JJ (Just joking)!

I think that's it for today! Time to eat ICE CREAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment