Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Pressure

Well first off, I'd like to say HAPPY 14th ANNIVERSARY to my mom and dad. If they ever read this (which they won't HAHA). Anyways~ back to the post.

This week is/was a presentation week for a few projects... The pressure was just pushing down on me. I was, thankfully, excused from reading my personal narrative. My paper was a rather sensitive and personal topic. You probably remember what I wrote back a few posts. The things that happened one school year that I didn't really want to talk about. Just to add a little bit to 
that one school year: I had a friendship break. Seems normal, huh? It was actually an odd and confusing breakup. 

Anyways, I shall tell you more about this little "presentation week." 

In my U.S. History class (a boring, yet easy class to pass. The teacher is quite humorous), we were supposed to choose one of the topics from Billy Joel's song "We Didn't Start the Fire" and make a PowerPoint or a Prezi on that topic. I picked the heavy metal suicide one just because everyone else chose popular and well-known topics like Marilyn Monroe, vaccine, T.V., Peter Pan, and FREAKING hula hoops. We-he-he-well (that made no sense), I picked one that no other class students picked (though, of course, there may be a possibility that someone DID pick it). It was the subject that I said I picked (don't remember what I said? Reread the paragraph for goodness sake. Lazy people these days...

I presented my 5-slide Microsoft 2010 PowerPoint (highlight that if you have trouble seeing that, haha) to the class. I just wanted to get it over with so I was one of the first people. My PowerPoint probably could've been better if I had DID ONE MORE FREAKING 'W' POINT! Gosh darn it...

So far, that history presentation was the only one I did so far. Soon, we would have to share what person we did for our biography (that is supposed to be in MLA format...). I did Ererxernder Grem Berr (Alexander Graham Bell), the telephone and teacher of the deaf dude. I think I'm learning more than what I need to know about who made the telephone (which is a controversial statement...). To be honest, it's interesting but it's definitely not something I would look up just for fun.

I also just remembered that I have to make TWO different types of papers for the biography... GOSH DARN IT. One for language arts and one for my AP class (actually, it's APPS but I prefer to call it AP...). I have to present those pieces of work...

That would conclude my little presentation week...

Life as usual? Well... my life is still filled with school thoughts and happenings... Just the usual "You like him," "Hey, what's up, Danime?" and some random jokes on our dumb typing textbook. 

I also TALKED TO PEOPLE. Yay!... What I meant by that is talking to people I don't usually talk to or have never talked to before. I'm probably the most anti-social girl in my school, so talking to new people is definitely an accomplishment to me. I am proud of myself. A little.

Well then! Back to liiiiiiiiiiiiiife....

No comments:

Post a Comment